Friday, June 7, 2013

Just a good little girl.

Your view as I beg for cum.



Your view as I beg for cum.

New underwear set.



New underwear set.

a lot of people have been asking for feet pictures, and i really...





a lot of people have been asking for feet pictures, and i really hate my feet, but.. here.

Hit 500 followers so as a thank you, heres some ass play.. Two...







Hit 500 followers so as a thank you, heres some ass play.. Two fingers with only my spit for lube ;)

My first time.

I’m not very happy with this, I think most of its too cringe or doesn’t do it enough justice and I’m really bad at words but yeah. This is my first bit of writing (about my first time, lol) hope you enjoy it!

I walked in, wearing only a little thong that definitely did not cover enough, and cringed. I’d never been so exposed in front of anyone before, especially someone 24 years my senior. I walked up to him nervously and looked down. Without a word he pushed me down onto the sofa behind me and pulled off my panties before smelling them and grinning devilishly at me. I felt so.. naked, in front of him, but I didn’t mind it, I felt thrilled by the way he enjoyed my body. I couldn’t suppress a gasp when he starting licking me, but I yearned for more, I wanted him inside me.

“Daddy, please take my virginity. Please, please fuck me.” I said, looking into his eyes. As soon as that was said the atmosphere completely changed. He pulled my body closer to his and slowly entered my tight, untouched body. I could feel myself stretching around him and my pussy getting wetter as he started slowly fucking me, maintaining eye contact as my eyes widened and I tried to stifle a moan.

As he started fucked me deeper, my back started arching, but then he suddenly stopped, and with an animalistic shine in his eyes he pushed me down on the floor and covered my mouth with one hand while holding my neck firmly with his other. He whispered into my ear “I’m going to make you a woman baby,” before he started fucking me like I was nothing but a cheap whore. With his hand clamped firmly over my mouth I couldn’t let out cries of pain or pleasure, I was completely his.

His pace quickened and it got more and more intense, I was pinned under him and couldn’t stop him, even if I had wanted to. Just as I thought I couldn’t take it anymore I felt myself fill with his cum. He removed his hand from my mouth and I was left gasping, with him still inside me, my eyes wide and shocked. I couldn’t help myself but smile. He slowly pulled out and lay beside me. I felt the cum drip out of me as I turned to rest my head on his chest looking up at him naughtily while biting my lip. You can guess what the next few hours were like..

Boobs and a spread pussy. I'm currently working on a story...



Boobs and a spread pussy. I'm currently working on a story about losing my virginity as requested by some of you, so look out for that x 

Getting off looking at some of my own captions on my blog.. I...



Getting off looking at some of my own captions on my blog.. I should get out more.

Hey wow your body is amazing. If you don't mind me asking what is the dirtiest thing you have done so far?

aw thankyou! Well I let a man the same age as my daddy take my virginity and fuck my virgin asshole on the same night.. Dirty enough? x

Me being all cute and stuff.



Me being all cute and stuff.

Even after showering it's still there, lol.



Even after showering it's still there, lol.

Photo





Guess what I did last night..



Guess what I did last night..

Playing with myself before bed, like a good little slut.



Playing with myself before bed, like a good little slut.

Bath time! 



Bath time! 

Tried to fit as many sharpies into my pussy as possible, and got...



Tried to fit as many sharpies into my pussy as possible, and got seven in, but I was so wet that they kept sliding out!

Fuck you're a sexy one, that pussy looks so tight. Unf all your little sleeping outfits, id love to fuck you in one/all of those :P you play dress up and ill make you cum over and over, deal?

That sounds like a fucking good deal, I'm in.

Face down, ass up like a good little girl.



Face down, ass up like a good little girl.

So I was just innocently having a bath when I decided to play...



So I was just innocently having a bath when I decided to play with some candles.. I only had pink candles so its quite hard to see, sorry! 

What a good little girl like me sleeps in. 



What a good little girl like me sleeps in. 

Got a new bra and belly button bar today. Hope you all enjoy!



Got a new bra and belly button bar today. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment