Friday, June 7, 2013

.:just another girl that wants to rule the world:.

Photo



Photo







thefrogman: [video]









thefrogman:

[video]

Photo







Photo



Photo



jewlesthemagnificent: COSIGN.



jewlesthemagnificent:

COSIGN.

capsep: when two worlds of comic fetishism collide 



capsep:

when two worlds of comic fetishism collide 

Photo



hija-jiyangi: "My mom Moxxi always told me if I slimmed down,...





hija-jiyangi:

"My mom Moxxi always told me if I slimmed down, men'd pay me more mind. Shows what she knows - I got these boys bendin' over backwards just to get my attention and I didn't have to do nothin'!"

Borderlands 2 - Ellie

Cosplay and post-process - Hija

Photo - Regan

madeofair: chrisdaps: BEST. WEDDING. PHOTO. IDEA....



madeofair:

chrisdaps:

BEST. WEDDING. PHOTO. IDEA. EVER.

oh.

my.

god.

lordmoonstuff: Bruce vs Batman, my money is on Bruce. Found on...



lordmoonstuff:

Bruce vs Batman, my money is on Bruce.

Found on Twitter.

captain-mycaptain: arya-underfoots: I JUST CAN'T WITH THESE...









captain-mycaptain:

arya-underfoots:

I JUST CAN'T WITH THESE TWO OH MY GOD

my first brotp<3

Photo













jewlesthemagnificent: specialedition87: …wait Yeah, I...









jewlesthemagnificent:

specialedition87:

…wait

Yeah, I definitely need to rewatching this show!

thefrogman: Make-up tutorial by Lottie Pencheon [website |...



thefrogman:

Make-up tutorial by Lottie Pencheon [website | tumblr | twitter]

unskinny: 1/7 favorite relationships - Zoe/Wash I want to...









unskinny:

1/7 favorite relationships - Zoe/Wash

I want to cry.

gladragspads: More from this...



gladragspads:

More from this artist: http://moolis.deviantart.com/

tastefullyoffensive: raineblade: The truth behind Disney...















tastefullyoffensive:

rainebladeThe truth behind Disney movies

Photo









No comments:

Post a Comment