Friday, June 7, 2013

I'll love you forever

Congratulations! You have been nominated for Best Callie Torres Blog in the Grey's Anatomy Blog Awards. Voting takes place until 08/06 and the winners will be announced on 09/06. Good luck!

omg really? Thanks to whoever nominated me, you're awesome!

You're awesome! *hug* -The Hugging Venger-

Thank you!!

Hi everybody! This is my 4th day in Spain and everything is perfect. The only bad thing is that I...

Hi everybody! This is my 4th day in Spain and everything is perfect. The only bad thing is that I don’t have WiFi in my room so I have to use my phone and I have to pay… I’ll try to go to an internet point sometimes… so if you don’t see posts from me in these three months that’s the reason. You can always send me messages and I’m going to answer as soon as I can. Bye!

Photo

















top 10 grey's anatomy characters as voted for by my...

















top 10 grey's anatomy characters as voted for by my followers
7.) Callie Torres 

And it is… awkward.



And it is… awkward.

cophines: Bo and Kenzi + I'll be there for you by Rembrandts

















cophines:

Bo and Kenzi + I'll be there for you by Rembrandts

Gwyneth Paltrow for Hugo Boss













Gwyneth Paltrow for Hugo Boss

Photo



















Ready to go… Everything is packed (I had a hard time closing my suitcase lol) and now...

Ready to go…
Everything is packed (I had a hard time closing my suitcase lol) and now I’m going to bed since my flight is tomorrow morning…
I put some stuff in my queue since I don’t if/when I’ll be able to be online in the next few days.
Have a nice day/week and I’ll let you know how it goes!

Photo









↳Doccubus favourite scenes [6]- The geek speaking is working...













Doccubus favourite scenes [6]
- The geek speaking is working doctor.
- I must be the only woman in history that has to pretend to be a ditz to repel sexual attraction.
- Repel? Really?
- You've got to know that I'm kidding.
- I know that you're kidding.

Photo

















Photo



















"Being there for it, it really felt like we were at a real...





"Being there for it, it really felt like we were at a real wedding. It was a very special evening. It's make believe, but we were all very moved." 

- Adam Scott

como se llama esa pelicula?????

Qué pelicula? La de mi ultimo gifset es una serie televisiva que se llama Lost Girl :)

↳Doccubus favourite scenes [5]- I need to know that this...

















Doccubus favourite scenes [5]
- I need to know that this isn't about you getting over Dyson. 
- No. This is about us. 

Photo

















congrats on the job!

Thank you! :)

Just so you know...

I found a summer job in Spain so I’ll leave this Thursday and stay there ‘til the 1st of September. I hope there will be Internet wifi where I go so I’ll be able to visit Tumblr when I have some free time (I’ll bring my pc with me ‘cause I wouldn’t be able to stay without it for 3 months…).
I’m so excited about this opportunity I’ve got but at the same time I’m a little worried about leaving my family for this long…
p.s. For sure I won’t miss the cold (two days ago it snowed here where I live) and I’ll enjoy the beach and the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment